Welcome to our company! We are always looking for highly motivated people to shape the future of traffic control together.
Our company is characterized by a culture of collegiality, short decision-making paths and a passion for developing highly professional and fascinating products. We firmly believe that satisfied, talented and committed people are the foundation of our mission: to master the traffic problems of today and in the future and to automate the implementation of optimized solutions.
Do you also want to be part of our team, laugh together, communicate and significantly influence the development of our company and the shaping of traffic control? Then don’t hesitate and submit your application. We look forward to achieving great things together.
Software Engineer .NET C#
vs | verkehrssysteme ag is a leading provider of advanced traffic light controls and traffic management software systems. Our software is used in major cities in Switzerland and Germany, as well as in other cities around the world. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated software engineer to join our team and help us continue to develop innovative software solutions. The successful candidate will have a passion for software development and a desire to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Develop software solutions using C#, WPF (Telerik), SQLite, MySQL, ASP.net/WebAPI
- Design graphic user interface elements to turn our software into easy-to-use products
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, and implement new features
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge sharing
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development using C#, WPF
- Work experience in UI/UX Design or similar role
- Fluency in German and ability to communicate effectively in English
- Strong understanding of software development principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Work on projects that have a positive impact on society and the environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Collaborate with a small team of diverse and talented professionals
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options
If you are passionate about developing innovative software solutions, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We welcome applications in German or English by e-mail to Mr. Memmo Tamburrino via email@example.com.
For this position we only accept direct applications.