This introductory course is aimed at newcomers who are coming into contact with vs | plus and the associated parameterization tools for the first time. In the course, the basics of vs | plus, explanations of the vs | plus parameters, the creation of a simple node for individual traffic with public transport and the use of the vs | workSuite are conveyed.
- Duration: 4 days
- Price: 1800 euros per person
- vs | verkehrssysteme course material (presentations, PDF files)
- Course examples of vs | plus parameterization
- VS-PLUS basics
- Basic elements of vs | plus
- vs | plus: individual traffic node
- Base objects
- Basics of the parameters of vs | plus
- The concept of the frame signal plan (coordinated individual traffic node)
- vs | plus with prioritization of public transport
- Introduction to vs | workSuite
- Concept and structure
- Introduction to testing
- Getting to know the elementary components of vs | plus
- Parameterization of the first simple vs | plus node with coordination and prioritization of public transport
- Traffic planners who have to carry out parameterizations in vs | plus and who need an initial introduction to the structure of vs | plus and its tools.
- vs | verkehrssysteme ag provides its own preconfigured training notebooks for training
- Good knowledge of using computers and knowledge of traffic engineering. Actual vs | plus prior knowledge is not necessary.
Last course was in february 2020. Due to the worldwide pandemic situation futher course dates have been canceled. We will publish new dates as soon as the situation allows it.
In the meantime we are glad to provide you with online support.
Registration or Interest
Registrations or expressions of interest are gladly accepted by means of our contact form.