This advanced course is aimed at users of vs | plus who have already gained experience in parameterizing vs | plus. After successfully attending the course, you will be able to understand and use advanced functions in vs | plus. You have a deeper understanding of the functionality of vs | plus and are able to parameterize more complex nodes. This course does not teach the basics of vs | plus or basic parameters.
- Duration: 4 days online
- Dates: to be defined
- Price: 1950 Euros per person (minimum of 3 participants)
- vs | verkehrssysteme course material (presentations, PDF files)
- Course examples of vs | plus parameterization
- Detector Parameters (individual traffic)
- Detector Parameters (public transport)
- Times and Identifiers
- Corresponding traffic streams
- Public Transport
- Rank-dependent Stage Parameters
- Traffic stream-dependent Stage Parameters
- Program definitions
- Traffic planners who carry out parameterizations in vs | plus and have already gained experience in vs | plus, but now need to be prepared for more extensive tasks and more complex nodes / situations
- Beginners please first attend our foundation course (EVS)
- Course attendance of foundation course (EVS) or
- Well-founded parameterization experience in vs | plus
The following list of requirements helps to correctly classify the expected skills for participation:
- Good knowledge of the basics and the basic objects of vs | plus
- Knows the functionality and structure of vs | plus
- Has experience in vs | plus (parametrization of at least 5 nodes)
- Knows how to use vs | workSuite
The following is an advantage for participation:
- Has already worked on more demanding projects with vs | plus
The course will be conducted as an online event. We use MS Teams for this purpose. For the online course, an installation of the vs | workSuite (rel. 3.1 or higher) is required on your computer. If you don’t have a vs | workSuite license, you will be provided with a training license for the duration of the course. Please let us know when you register whether you will make use of this.
Documentation and Language
- The documentation used in the course is in German.
- The course language of the instructor is French. As this is not our native language, English will be used where necessary.
- vs | workSuite installation can be either German, French or English.
Registration or Interest
Registrations or expressions of interest are gladly accepted by means of our contact form.