This advanced course is aimed at users of vs | plus who have already gained experience in parameterizing vs | plus. After successfully attending the course, you will be able to understand and use advanced functions in vs | plus. You have a deeper understanding of the functionality of vs | plus and are able to parameterize more complex nodes. This course does not teach the basics of vs | plus or basic parameters.
- Duration: 4 days
- Price: 1950 euros per person
- vs | verkehrssysteme course material (presentations, PDF files)
- Course examples of vs | plus parameterization
- Detector Parameters (individual traffic)
- Detector Parameters (public transport)
- Times and Identifiers
- Corresponding traffic streams
- Public Transport
- Rank-dependent Stage Parameters
- Traffic stream-dependent Stage Parameters
- Program definitions
- Traffic planners who carry out parameterizations in vs | plus and have already gained experience in vs | plus, but now need to be prepared for more extensive tasks and more complex nodes / situations
- Beginners please first attend our foundation course (EVS)
- Course attendance of tour foundation course (EVS) or
- Well-founded parameterization experience in vs | plus
The following list of requirements helps to correctly classify the expected skills for participation:
- Mastered the basics and the basic objects of vs | plus
- Knows the functionality and structure of vs | plus
- Has experience in vs | plus (parametrization of at least 5 nodes)
- Knows how to use vs | workSuite
The following is an advantage for participation:
- Has already worked on more demanding projects with vs | plus
Last course was in december 2019. Due to the worldwide pandemic situation futher course dates have been canceled. We will publish new dates as soon as the situation allows it.
In the meantime we are glad to provide you with online support.
Registration or Interest
Registrations or expressions of interest are gladly accepted by means of our contact form.