The following links will guide you to some reference installations of vs | plus. All of the reference installations have some particularities, like a great number of Public Transit vehicles or railroad preemption.
To cope with these particularities is one of the strengths of vs | plus.
- Bankverein (node 135)
- 4 arriving tram lines and 3 leaving tram lines
- Tram evaluation with bifurcation contact (user-specific programming)
- 3 tram stop on the intersection, two of them allowing two consecutive vehicles to stop simultaneously
- Schützenhaus (node 145)
- 2 partial nodes
- Connected to the coordination of the middle ring road „Mittlerer Ring“
- PT priority inside a car coordination
- Badischer Bahnhof (node 213)
- 2 coordinated partial nodes
- Tram loop over both partial nodes
- Priority to 6 PT lines in case of high individual traffic flow
- Spalentor (node 780)
- PT priority in case of high car traffic flow or a great number of pedestrians
- 3 stops just besides the intersection
- Emergency phases for firefighters and ambulances from a nearby hospital
There are other reference objects in Switzerland in Bern, Lucerne, Solothurn, Olten. For reference objects outside of Switzerland write us using the contact form or give us a call.